It's almost embarrassing to be in the same room as this guy... for us and not for him. The very prolific Tim Anderson joins us today to talk about his ever-evolving creative itch and what projects he uses to scratch it. I hope you're developing a vivid mental image. Take the time to give this episode a listen and then go check out his work. Really great stuff.
- Tim's Portfolio: http://timothyandersondesign.com/portfolio/
- Tim Anderson's Store: http://timothyandersondesign.com/shop/
- Universal Studios' Nintendo World: https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/06/universal-studios-nintendo-world-continues-to-sound-awesome/
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit?: http://mamas-sauce.com/printing/tim-anderson-who-framed-roger-rabbit-poster
- Interview with Nick Sambrato: http://mof1podcast.com/episodes/77-2/
About the Show
Welcome to the Master Of One Network, where every week we bring you the latest in alternative pop culture. Our shows highlight the creatives behind the latest in great design across all platforms. Learn more about the show at mof1podcast.com and join the conversation with a community of over 300 artists on Slack (http://bit.ly/mof1slack).
Master of One Network
By Andrew & Patrick
Episode 80.2: Sandbox Interview - with Illustrator and Concept Artist Tim Anderson
Jul 6, 2017