This week we're jumping into the proverbial kitchen and learning how the proverbial sauce is made. Fun fact #1: the name comes from a bowl of ink sitting on a table. Or counter. Did you like that fact? Learn a bunch more about the amazing work Nick and the crew at Mama's Sauce are doing. They are reaching into the past to better collaborate with designers now while keeping an eye on the future. This is a good one.
- Purchase some Mama's Sauce Goodness: https://store.mamas-sauce.com/
- Learn from the Sauce: http://mamas-sauce.com/design-wise#101
- Get a Quote: http://mamas-sauce.com/printing
- Collaboration with DKNG + Adobe: http://www.mamas-sauce.com/blog/collaborate-with-mamas-sauce-dkng-adobe
- City Beautiful Benefit Print: http://www.mamas-sauce.com/printing/city-beautiful-benefit-print
- Interview with Chris Delorenzo: https://simplecast.com/s/35b8c5f1
- Interview with Clark Orr: http://mof1podcast.com/episodes/episode-17-2/
- Interview with Mark Brickey: http://mof1podcast.com/episodes/76-2/
About the Show
Welcome to the Master Of One Network, where every week we bring you the latest in alternative pop culture. Our shows highlight the creatives behind the latest in great design across all platforms. Learn more about the show at mof1podcast.com and join the conversation with a community of over 300 artists on Slack (http://bit.ly/mof1slack).
Master of One Network
By Andrew & Patrick
Episode 77.2: Sandbox Interview - with Founder and CEO of Mama's Sauce Nick Sambrato
Jun 16, 2017