Benji Hyam doesn’t just scratch the surface, he gives the whole background story.
In the second episode of the How do you know? podcast, Benji explains the thought process behind some of the most important decisions in his life that led to him becoming an entrepreneur, moving from the US and pivoting his business.
Get in touch with the guest, Benji Hyam:
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/benjihyam
- On his website: http://www.benjihyam.com/
- On his agency's website and blog: https://growandconvert.com/
The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life's Perfection https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23164946-the-surrender-experiment
Benji's list of recommended readings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w8Cb3m1bwbDdupH8-zYHSuntBfIOMF6un0WNsT65xKU/edit#gid=0
Three must-read blog posts from Benji:
- Why I Quit My “Life” - https://medium.com/the-mission/why-i-quit-my-life-4e524b1dee92
- The ups and downs of starting an agency - https://medium.com/grow-and-convert/the-ups-and-downs-of-a-startup-8d8be035212d
- What We Learned from Our First Course Launch and Why We're Starting an Agency Instead - https://growandconvert.com/marketing/course-launch-agency/
About the Show
Want to improve your decision-making process?
Looking for tactics and resources that will help you gain more clarity and focus, no matter the scale?
Then this is the right podcast for you.
Andra Zaharia, marketing and communications expert, interviews great decision-makers, so you can learn from the best! Discover how they built and improved their process over the years to strengthen your own.
How do you know? by Andra Zaharia
By Andra Zaharia
Go all in (and tell the full story)
May 12, 2018