How can you keep in touch with your creative process?
- Focus on the objective, mission, or message
- Have a daily practice
- Avoid perfectionism
- Set a schedule
- Practice being creative
- Work on something that’s bigger than yourself
- Have a big idea or specialty to focus on
- Feedback from other people can help you generate ideas
- It’s OK to ignore certain kinds of feedback
- Have accountability outside of yourself
- If you get a streak going, you won’t want to break it
- Having a coach can help
“It’s shocking how much more output you’ll get from a daily habit than even a weekly habit.” –JS
“I help myself with my work as much as I help anybody else.” –RM
“Creativity is not a solo act.” –RM
“Not everybody’s on the same journey with you.” –JS
About the Show
How to make a living while you’re making a difference.
A weekly show for independent professionals who want to go from six-figures to seven while increasing their impact on the world.