We are officially 100 weeks deep into our latest format which - naturally - calls for a celebration of sorts. Our two good friends Andrew Kolb and Jerrod Maruyama turn the tables on us by taking control of the show and leading us through this penultimate century episode. After an abbreviated around the table we dive straight into a reverse interview and discuss the highs and lows of 100... along with what lies ahead.
- Jerrod Maruyama: http://jmaruyama.com
- Andrew Kolb: http://www.kolbisneat.com
- Black Friday Definition: https://www.history.com/news/whats-the-real-history-of-black-friday
- Assassin's Creed Origins: https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/home/
- The 2018 Rose Parade Hosted by Cord & Tish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JS_ZXgCRfA
- Justin Peterson: Shredder (Giveaway): https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat5X9OAn1s/
- Mof1 Podcast + Aaron Draplin: http://mof1podcast.com/episodes/episode-18-2/
About the Show
Welcome to the Master Of One Network, where every week we bring you the latest in alternative pop culture. Our shows highlight the creatives behind the latest in great design across all platforms. Learn more about the show at mof1podcast.com and join the conversation with a community of over 300 artists on Slack (http://bit.ly/mof1slack).
Master of One Network
By Andrew & Patrick
Episode 100.1: Black Fridays & Turned Tables
Nov 28, 2017