Adelina is an incredible, generous connector.
She has worked with thousands of people over the past 15 years to promote, implement and develop a culture of collaborative communication teams or people in the same team, especially on the tech side.
In our world that relies on tech to run, there are some tough decisions involved in doing things right.
I was really happy when Adelina accepted my invitation because she knows a lot about a thorny issue: where good decisions come from.
Get in touch with the guest, Adelina Chalmers:
Selected perspectives from Adelina:
- Given Negative Feedback and Felt Unable to Control Your Emotions? Here's What You Can Do About It
- Did you Have a Fight in the First 30 min of Your Meeting and THEN Agreed a Way Forward? Here's Why and What You Can Do Instead
- Why Engineers Distrust Leaders and What You Can Do About It
- "How do I convince people they are wrong?" - here's a question I get a lot from Engineers
- How to Run Effective Meetings?
- Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well
- The Chimp Paradox: The Acclaimed Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
- Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal
- The 14-day cooling off period
- Why Executives Become Confrontational during a Project Update and What You Can Do About It
About the Show
Improve your decision-making process through tactics and resources that will help you gain more clarity and focus, no matter the scale!
Andra Zaharia, content marketer and life-long learner, interviews great decision-makers, so you can learn from the best.
Discover how they built and improved their process over the years to strengthen your own.
How do you know? by Andra Zaharia
By Andra Zaharia
Where good decisions come from (with Adelina Chalmers)
Aug 24, 2018