Today we get to know Concetta Rand of iFundWomen. iFundWomen is a crowdfunding platform for women-led startups and small businesses. This episode is powered by the KIA Niro, https://www.kia.com/us/en/vehicle/niro/2017 A Smarter Kind of Crossover. Connect with us at womenintechshow.com. Tweet @womenintechshow and @EspreeDevora
Don't miss out on the next #womenintech podcast episode, get notified by signing up here http://womenintechshow.com or by texting "womenintech" to (310) 872-2423
#womenintech Show is is powered by the KIA Niro, https://www.kia.com/us/en/vehicle/niro/2017 A Smarter Kind of Crossover.
Women in Tech: Concetta Rand "Crowdfunding Platform For Women-led Startups And Small Businesses”
#womenintech Show is a WeAreTech.fm production.
To support the Women in Tech podcast go to http://womenintechshow.com/believe
To be featured on the podcast go to http://womenintechshow.com/feature
In LA? Here’s some awesome resources for you to become immersed in the LA Tech scene - For a calendar of all LA Startup events go to, http://WeAreLATech.com To further immerse yourself into the LA Tech community go to http://wearelatech.com/vip
- iFundWomen, https://ifundwomen.com/
- Kickstarter, https://www.etsy.com/
- SCORE, https://www.score.org/
- Dollar Shave Club, https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/
- Indiegogo, https://www.indiegogo.com/
- Brass Betty, https://brassbetty.com/
- Tickleberry Place, http://tickleberryplace.com/
- Reid Miller Apparel, http://www.reidmillerapparel.com/
- Sat Nam babe, https://satnambabe.com/
- Gilly’s Organics, http://gillysorganics.com/
- Perch Studios, http://www.perch-coworking.com/
- Compass Bracelet, http://shareyourcompass.com/
- Produced and Hosted by Espree Devora, http://espreedevora.com
- Story produced, Edited and Mastered by MKW Films, http://mkwfilms.com & Adam Carroll, http://www.ariacreative.ca/
- Show Notes by Karl Marty, http://karlmarty.com
- Music by Jay Huffman, https://soundcloud.com/jayhuffman
About the Show
The #womenintech Podcast is hosted by WeAreLATech's Espree Devora and features inspiring Women in Tech from Engineers, Female Founders, Investors, UX and UI Designers, Journalists all sharing their story how they got to where they are today. The purpose of the show is for every listener to walk away feeling 'If She Can Do It So Can I'. I call it "actionable empowerment".
This month the #womenintech Show is powered by HackReactor.com, Don’t just Learn to Code:
Think Like a Software Engineer.
Show style/content is to Startup Podcast, WeAreLATech, Nerdette, Rocket, Tim Ferriss & Recode