How does the world work?
How can we do a better job at living in the world?
Charles Chu has been trying to find increasingly better answers for these questions since he has was 15.
In recent years, he turned to writing to explore and expand on his ideas about these questions and many, many others.
Get in touch with the guest, Charles Chu:
- Richard Feynman's bird story
- Mental Models, Dragonfloxes, and How to Think Real Good
- Charle's best of
- My favorite tweet by Charles
- The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion by Jonathan Haidt
- Sunk costs
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Gary Klein's books - known for the cognitive models
- Charles Darwin’s List of the Pros and Cons of Marriage
- Gut Feelings: The Intelligence of the Unconscious by Gerd Gigerenzer
- Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction by Philip E. Tetlock, Dan Gardner
- Farnam Street blog
About the Show
Improve your decision-making process through tactics and resources that will help you gain more clarity and focus, no matter the scale!
Andra Zaharia, content marketer and life-long learner, interviews great decision-makers, so you can learn from the best.
Discover how they built and improved their process over the years to strengthen your own.
How do you know? by Andra Zaharia
By Andra Zaharia
Disagree with yourself (with Charles Chu)
Dec 7, 2018